Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!

Kelsey and I got up this morning early and traveled to Ness City to surprise mom for Mother's Day!  Although we knew we were only going to stay a few hours, we definitely wanted to see mom.

So we hopped in the car around 7:30 am and headed west.  Kelsey and I usually talk or listen to music while we are in the car.....but I had something new to make the trip go by really fast!!
Pretty sweet, huh?  Needless to say, Kelsey was fast asleep once the author started reading.  

It was great to see mom!!  She actually surprised us by how good she looked and how much full of energy she was.  I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she replied, "How about spaghetti?" 

(See a few blogs ago to understand how excited I was!!)


A great mother's day it was!  I hope everyone enjoyed their day!   I will leave you with this very powerful and "tear jerking" video!!  Enjoy!!



Remember to Teach.  Remember to Pray. Remember to Support.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment