Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Greetings!

First things first!!  Huge THANK YOU to Nancy and her support!  Nancy is a great friend and even better....she is an SEC fan!! We don't find many of those around, do we Nancy??
Thinking about supporting?? Click on the daily giving link!!

Running was great this week!  I finally got some new running shoes and got my music in order for my runs.  It took me a while to make the perfect playlist, but it was the worth the wait.  I seem to run much smoother and faster when listening to music.  Some people will think I'm crazy if I show you my playlist, so I will just give you the genre's on my playlist:

Country
Techno
Hip Hop
Easy Listening
Alternative
Rock
Gospel
Broadway

Think I'm crazy yet?

Since Kelsey and I are both working towards the 5k on April 23rd, we have also tried to work on have a healthier eating program.  Vegetables, carbs, fruit, protien.......we are trying to figure a plan of attack  So of course when I talk about food.......it got me thinking........


Remember what it feels like?  When you walk in the house, and you smell something in the kitchen?  You smell something that reminds you of home......something great.....something....that mom's cooking.

Everyone has their favorite meal from mom, right?  Mine is spaghetti.  I have to tell you............my mom's spaghetti....unbelievable....

Although she just uses traditional regular Ragu sauce, meat and noodles, there is something else in it!  There has to be!!  Growing up, it was always a treat and everyone would get excited when mom was making her spaghetti.  Alot of people have tried to match the taste, but no one can.

What is your favorite "mom" meal??  I look forward to reading some comments!!

P.S. Don't forget! Feel free to share my blog with anyone who you think might be interested in following!  There are 20 followers so far!!  Thanks to all that follow!!

Remember to Teach. Remember to Pray.  Remember to Support.

1 comment:

  1. Keith's favorite meal from your Mom is the meatloaf and spaghetti! I love the "fruity salad" :-)

    ReplyDelete